Adoption is not something we can do without help.
First and foremost, pray for us. Adoption is God's idea. He speaks of adopting us into His family, so talking to Him on our behalf and our child's behalf is the most important thing you can do.
Ephesians 1:5 - God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family, by bringing us to Himself, through Jesus Christ.
Current prayer requests:
- Pray for finances to come in, we still have lawyer fees to pay for
- Pray for our baby and his mother and biological family
- Pray for our social worker and agency, and the women they counsel
- pray for their health and protection
- pray for God to give them wisdom, comfort, and peace as they go through this
- pray that the birthmom specifically will heal after her loss and seek help if needed
- Pray for us as parents, and as we help our son understand his adoption
- Pray for Adrian - his health, his grieving and understanding as he grows, and for him to know and love God
You can also support us financially
Every dollar counts. You can give on the main page of our blog to our adoption fund through Paypal - those donations go 100% to our adoption fees.
Or, help us by hosting fundraisers and giving us fundraising ideas!
If you want to give in another way contact us.